Connected Home Sales Manager (Nordics and Baltics)
Seliro develops software solutions and platforms dedicated to the Connected and Smart Home. Through its products, Seliro empowers operators and service providers to lead the Connected and Smart Home market. Our founding team has a long history of successfully providing broadband products, both hardware and software, to telco/broadband players globally under the brand Tilgin. This background brands Seliro as a competent and trustworthy strategic partner to other companies within the broadband world. Existing clients and business partners stem from across the globe, including a mix of large international operators and corporations as well as various specialist niche companies. Seliro business is focused on two main areas: high-performance device software and comprehensive management platforms, with the respective capabilities to power and remotely manage a multitude of residential device types, including IoT Smart Hubs, Wi-Fi Mesh and triple-play gateway devices. Seliro headquarters located in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information visit: tilgin.com and www.seliro.com?
Seliro is in an expansion phase and is now hiring an experienced Sales Manager to sell the Tilgin Broadband Product portfolio and solutions to operators. You will be part of an innovative and diverse organization with a long track record in the Global Broadband industry.
The person we are looking for is able to interact with customers and partners on both senior management and operational levels. You have to be able to independently drive the entire customer journey, from lead generation to contract negotiations and post-sales follow-up.
This role will include managing and growing an existing customer base and moreover also to expand the Tilgin business in the region by New Account Management activities and generating new and recurrent business.
As a person you are self-motivated, strongly result oriented and can build and develop personal customer relationships. You possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills. Furthermore, you should have excellent communication skills in English, both speaking and in writing. Additional languages will be seen as strong advantage.
It is mandatory that you have relevant experience of successfully selling broadband solutions to operators. You should also have an established telecom executive contact network in the assigned territory, enabling sales from day one. A proven track record of successful sales is a natural requirement.
- Knowledge: Expert in broadband access & IP services technology sales to telecom operators and service providers. Previous experience from Smart Home IOT and/or Connected Home Software/Application sales will be considered as a plus.
- Job Complexity: Will be expected to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Executive Interaction: Effective at creating and presenting to senior level audiences. Clearly communicates commercial matters in appropriate and efficient business language.
- Supervision: Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on assignments. Coordinates Solution-, Technical- and Managerial decision support to diligently follow-through the sales cycle. Gets central approval for customer proposals.
- Experience: We believe that you have 7 – 10 years of proven sales results with minimum 3 – 5 years within the broadband technology. Proven success in sales into new telecom accounts.
You will be responsible for the market and sales planning for the agreed region and to meet agreed sales targets. The position will require travel within the designated area of responsibility.
- Develop account strategies, goals, objectives and action plans for his/her assigned accounts and territories (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Baltics and other territories/Channels as assigned).
- Manage sales & client relationship activities while developing trusted advisor status with senior executives and sponsors within target accounts.
- Knowledgeable regarding competitor and industry trends.
- Articulate and position the full spectrum of Seliros products, solutions, and services to key decision makers; This includes Seliros range of:
- Seliro CPE and IOT Device Management ACS suite “Maestro”
- Seliro CPE Device Software “Ensemble”
- Seliro Professional Services portfolio
- Tilgin WiFi Gateway Solutions
- Develop proposals based on sales opportunity, P&L and central approval.
This position will be located at our head office in Kista, Sweden.
Applicants for this full time position are invited to send application and résumé to email@example.com – marked “Sales Manager”.
Applications will be handled as soon as received and interviews conducted on a rolling basis.
Any questions around the position please contact: VP Sales and Marketing: Josef.Karabash@seliro.com