Senior Professional Services Engineer
Seliro is a Swedish Software company with a global customer base. Our aim is to create the software that makes the well-connected home easy to use for its inhabitants and easy to support for its service provider. Founded in 2018, built on the strong legacy of Tilgin connected home product portfolio. We have big plans. Are you up for being part of something special and ready to join our team?
We are expanding our Professional Services team and in search of a senior engineer who loves to engage with customers, understand their technical issue and thrilled to find the creative solution to it.
We offer an environment where your technical knowledge, structure and creativity will have a central role and where you as an individual will have the possibility to grow within the organization.
What will you be doing?
- Be our customers primary point of contact when they have a technical problem, and you are the one to make sure the problem is resolved.
- Work closely with customers, ecosystem partners and our developers, testers, product managers and sales.
- Prepare and deliver product trainings as well as assist product installations and upgrades.
- Over time you will be essential in developing and upselling our portfolio.
- Communicate a lot, verbally and in writing.
What are we looking for?
- Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent.
- Solid working experience from IP technology: Networking, Protocols and IP based services such as IPTV and VoIP.
- Well versed in mass management solutions and Linux as a platform for services.
- Some years in operations department at telecom operator (CSP) or internet service provider (ISP) is a great experience for the job.
- Analytical and methodical. With a smile on your face you use creative ways to find the root cause and address it.
- Likely you are an early and eager adopter of the well-connected home, and you are your neighbor’s favorite neighbor as you always know how to fix their WIFI.
We are headquartered in Kista/Stockholm and this is where this fulltime opportunity is. Still small, but already proudly diverse. As is our customer base. So, everything we do is in English.
Applicants for this full-time position are invited to send application and résumé to email@example.com – marked “Senior Professional Services Engineer”.
Applications will be handled as soon as received and interviews conducted on a rolling basis.
Any questions around the position please contact VP Solution and Services Management: firstname.lastname@example.org.